Wolf's Crossing Newsletter, January 21, 2022
Adjusting to Updated COVID Protocols
Thank you for continuing to report any symptoms, and for keeping your child home if they are not feeling well! We truly appreciate our strong partnership in keeping everyone as healthy as possible! If you know your child is exposed to a positive COVID case, or has a positive COVID test from a lab (home tests are not accepted), please call the attendance line, and you can also help us out by filling out the COVID reporting form. Providing the information in the reporting form helps us determine next steps in terms of school exclusion, etc. Whether you report symptoms by calling us, or an exposure or positive test result to us by calling or via the reporting form, you will receive a follow-up letter via email with detailed information usually within the same day. The new process we have in place is much more streamlined, and allows for more immediate communication with families.
Procedures can look different in certain scenarios for those that are fully vaccinated. For individuals under 18, they are considered up to date/fully vaccinated two weeks after their second round of vaccine. If your child has received a COVID vaccine, and you would like to share that with our health office, please email a copy of the vaccination record to our health clerk Heather Rehg.
Thank you for bringing your IDs when signing out your students!
IMPORTANT-Reminder to Pre-K-4th Grade Parents to complete the device form in Tyler
ALL parents, K-4 PLEASE LOGIN TO TYLER TO COMPLETE THIS FORM!
Click on REQUIRED E-FORMS, and find the Technology Equipment Acceptance Form.
We hope this email finds you well! The Technology department is needing some information from all PreK-4th families. In the event your student is asked to participate in temporary distance learning, we have put together a form that asks what resources would be needed for them to be successful while not in the building.
Additionally, as we have done in lieu of classroom parties for Halloween and before Winter Break, students will do academic-related activities in their classrooms related to Valentine's Day.
* Time is running out to order your YEARBOOK!
Don't miss your chance to purchase a 2021-2022 yearbook.
Yearbooks are $24 and can be ordered here: https://www.jostens.com/apps/store/productBrowse/1809985/WOLFS-CROSSING-ELEMENTARY-SCHOOL/2022-Yearbook/2021101904164550770/CATALOG_SHOP
Yearbooks must be ordered ONLINE by January 25th so don't miss your chance to get this year's yearbook for your student(s)!
See flyer for more info
* Exciting events coming soon:
- We are excited for some upcoming "Community Partner" nights- including Portillos and Chipotle nights! Stay Tuned for easy (& Yummy) ways to support WC!
- Mother Son/ Daddy Daughter night- we are combining our traditional Mother Son/ Daddy Daughter events to share the fun with everyone! More info coming soon on a fun event for your student to celebrate the special adult(s) in their life!
- We are also working on planning a staff meal for teacher institute day a possible read-a-thon, a bigger & better field day and more fun events to support our students and staff this year!
- Don't forget SCRIP gift cards (shopwithSCRIP.com, enrollment: 45LAFA9137LL3) and Market Day food (marketdaylocal.com, search Wolfs Crossing PTA) can be ordered at any point during the year and are easy ways to support WC!