Humans in Space
Clinical Capabilities in Space
To insure the health, safety, and performances of astronauts, they must have access to advanced medical technology to prevent health problems, diagnosed diseases, to treating injuries, and to minimize the probabilities of illnesses in space. Astronauts also have to go through a lot of training.
- What kind of illnesses can occur in space?
- How do they occur?
- What type of medical technology do they take into space?
- If they get any of the illnesses, how can they be cured?
- What type of equipment do astronauts exercise with?
- Are there any fatal illnesses?