Walden PTO Weekly June 4th, 2021
IN THIS ISSUE
- MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
- DOMINO'S PIZZA SLICE THE PRICE FUNDRAISER
- PTO VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- 2021-2022 PTO EXECUTIVE BOARD
- A FEW MORE THANK YOU'S
- SCHOOL SUPPLY KITS - LAST CHANCE
MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT
See you in the Fall!
DOMINO'S PIZZA SLICE THE PRICE FUNDRAISER
PTO VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
Are you interested in becoming more involved in the Walden PTO next school year? We have the following Committee Chair openings for the 2021-22 school year. Please email Mandy (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Erika (email@example.com) if you are interested in any of these PTO opportunities! It is a fun way to get involved with your child's school!
Veteran's Day (shadow) - This committee coordinates a welcome breakfast for Veterans and their families, a school-wide assembly honoring our veterans & educating our students, and classroom meet & greets with servicemen and women. The Shadow will learn from the current Committee Head and then take over the role the following school year.
5th Grade Robert Crown - 4 parents needed to coordinate for boys and girls presentations.
Ice Cream Social- *2021-22 5th Grade Parents Needed!* to help plan this awesome event that brings our students together the first week of school. It's great way to get involved and meet other Walden parents at the beginning of the school year.
2021-2022 PTO EXECUTIVE BOARD
Co-President: Erika Harris
Co-President: Julie Warhaftig
President Emeritus: Mandy Siegel
Treasurer: Rosie Bonar
Secretary: Jodi Wittenberg
VP Activities: Angie Butera
VP Communications: Amanda Cahan
VP Educational Enrichment: Abby Portman
VP Fundraising: Mindy Kallsnick
VP Service: Ali Rosenberg
A FEW MORE THANK YOU'S
- Jill Rivkin and Jenny Hamilton for all the meals and treats provided to the staff on behalf of the Hospitality Committee.
- Ali Rosenberg for all the staff gifts on behalf of the Celebration Committee.
- Kelly Jakymiw for the tireless hours put into our website.
- Jodi Wittenberg/Safoora Baig for the beautiful weekly newsletters.
- Stephanie Blumberg for consistently communicating with Room Parents.
- Liz Sjoblom, Amanda Cahan, & Jenny Hamilton for the outstanding yearbook.
- Lara Zeigler & Karen Kreindler for leading the Bricks fundraiser.
- Laura Nessel & Abby Portman for our amazing Walden Wear.
- Michele Corris for leading our Kiddos lunch program.
- Angie Butera & Amanda Cahan for handling school supply orders.
- Amy & Chris Call for leading our Green Committee.
- Ellen Razzoog, Carly Rosenthal, Emily Sitrin, & Liz Sjoblom for our awesome Fifth Grade Party.
I apologize if any names were accidentally left off. We are so grateful for these volunteers and look forward to working together again in the future!