Essential Questions due TONIGHT
STUDENT SURVEY REQUIRED!
Once I approve your EQ, you are off to do research!
Tips for writing a good EQ:
- Avoid questions that can be answered with a “yes” or “no” (Ie. Does TV violence influence children?)
- Avoid questions that are too general or lead themselves to “definition-only” research ( Ie. What is schizophrenia?)
Your question should be problem-solving based and demonstrate critical thinking.
· ( Ie. How do eating disorders differ between religious and ethnic groups?)
TO DO everyone!!!
- 5/02 Open the Project
- 5/05 Essential Questions are due
- 5/10 Outline & Works Cited Due - ESSAY GRADE!
- 5/13 PowerPoint Presentation Due in both assignment & Discussion Forum
- 5/17 Discussion Comments Due & Last day to submit Presentation for Late Grade
- 5/18 Last day to submit discussion comments for late grade.
These items will open on Monday May 2
Use the image as a hyperlink to the TutorTalk article, Test Relaxation Techniques, which is found here: http://ncvpspeertutor.blogspot.com/2016/04/test-relaxation-techniques.html
We are continuing to recruit through the end of spring semester. The recruitment process is very simple.