HA LONG BAY VIETNAM
Their boats have to be checked if their fuel tank is leaking or it is not Eco friendly to the environment. For example a fuel leak. They also have to have their rooms are equipt with the best quality of technology for the best feedback from the tourists.
Obviously Ha Long Bay doesn't have the equipment they have today. But by organizing boat cruzes with plenty of other facilities they have really turned their tourist attraction into a technological place.
1.Do you think the technology will improve
2. How many boats are their in Ha Long Bay
3. Is their any traditionally technology Ha Long bay has made
What if Questions
1. What if people stopped going on the cruzes?
2. What if they weren't offering the things you want on your cruze
3. What if they stopped sending boats out on cruzes
The Environment is stunning at HA Long BAY because of their famous tourist attractions such as the limestone in the water and their Grotto. HA LONG BAY try their hardest everyday to keep their environment healthy, clean, Eco friendly and also for the visitors.
As i said before after the war their environment was still not that good but they rebuilt their land and know with their popular tourist attraction they are taking care of it, fixing their boats , helping the tourists with top service and eco friendly water
1. Do you think Ha Long Bay's Environment has changed?
2. Would you ever swim in their waters?
3. Do you think it has an eco friendly enviournment?
What if Questions
1. What if the water turned green
2. What if the limestones collapsed
3 what if people were getting sick from their enviournment?
Hạ Long Bay has experienced at least 500 million years in various geological states of orogeny, marine transgression and marine regression. During the Ordovician and Silurian periods 500-410 million years ago, Hạ Long Bay was deep sea. During the Carboniferous and Permian periods 340-250 million years ago, Hạ Long Bay was at shallow sea level. French tourists visited in the late 19th century, and named the cave Grotte des Merveilles. Its three large chambers contain large numerous stalactite and stalagmites as well as 19th century French graffiti. There are two bigger islands, Tan Chau and Cat Ba, that have permanent inhabitants, as well as tourist facilities including hotels and beaches. There are a number of beautiful beaches on the smaller islands. From My perspective I believe it has been through some hard times during the war period against the Usa in 1975.
Ha Long bay has changes dramatically in a Historical point of view. Struggling to rebuild in 1975 after the war they kept their shoulders up high and developed into a much better and beautiful tourist attraction so not just them but their tourists could share in the fun Ha Long Bay had to offer
1. How hard was it to rebuild after the 1975 war?
2. Do you think Ha Long bay was always beautiful?
3. Would you visit Ha Long Bay?
What If Questions
1. What if their was a war in Ha Long Bay?
2. What is the weather mostly like?
3. What do you think will change in Ha Long Bay?
Ha Long Bay is very social because of all its facilities. It is one of the best tourist attractions in the world and the reason for that is because of its physillities. They protect their enviournment, they have boat cruzes and much more
In a Social point of view of How Ha long bay has developed was on advertising so tourists would visit and organizing boat cruzes.
1. How many people lived in Ha long Bay 2000 years ago
2. What religion are the people who live their?
3.Do the people who live in Ha Long Bay like people coming their?
What if Questions
1. What if tourism decreased?, would you go.
2. What if a boat sunk?
3. What if Ha Long Bay was taken over by the English 200 years ago?, would you have visited.
Where is it?
Ha Long Bay is a Beutiful tourist attraction with hundreds of tourists visiting everyday. It is Located in Quang Ninh province, Vietnam. Ha Long Bay has an area of around 1,553 km2, including 1,960–2,000 islets, most of which are limestone. E106°56' to E107°37' and from N20°43' to N21°09'. are the co-ordinates on getting to Ha Long Bay.
Why is it A Popular tourist destination?
Because of all its feautres such as the boat cruze, the grotto, and their beutiful sites. One day I wouldn't mind visiting Ha Long Bay. Over the years it will become a more popular tourist destination.
I found out things i never new before like how Ha long Bay was once nothing and know look what it is. It is a beutiful place with good physillities, and i would not mind one day visiting Ha Long Bay. Out of 10 I would rate it an 8 d i havent been their. Making this SHEEPT Enquiry has reall y expanded my learning and told me more about the world.
Cya Mrs Grieves have a good time at your new school. We will miss you