Welcome Parents & Students to my online GYM!
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy out there! I will miss teaching you in the gym while we are not at school, but luckily you already have the skills and knowledge to keep your body healthy!
Here you will find everything you need to get moving, keep moving, learn a new skill or polish an existing one. Set a new goal or check off a goal!
I have included some daily workouts and activities for you to do at home to fulfill your P.E. time.
I have also linked several resources, activities, and applications that you can check out if you are bored and need a fun activity to do.
If it's safe and the weather is nice I encourage you to get outside and play!
If you want, have your parents tag me on Twitter @analisa72680341 or send me photos if you are working on any of these activities. I'd love to connect with you and see how you are doing your part to stay active and healthy!
Teaching Physical Education Online is new to all of us, but I look forward to learning with you!
E-Learning Week #1
Movement Monday - Brain Pop Corona
- Watch this video & complete the quiz!
Tabata Tuesday - Tabata Workout (7 minutes)
Wellness Wednesday -Nutrition (20 minutes)
- The worksheets are found below! (Print if possible and send it to my email. If you are unable to print complete the activity on a separate piece of paper.)
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade: Complete the "I Can Eat The Rainbow" worksheet
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT K/1 WORKSHEET
- 2nd & 3rd Grade: Complete the "ChooseMyPlate" worksheet
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT 2/3 WORKSHEET
- 4th, 5th AND 6th Grade: Complete the Health BINGO
- CLICK HERE TO PRINT 4/5/6 BINGO
- MORE: Click the KEEP MOVING FORWARD at the bottom of the page
- Complete this video 2 times or more! See if you can get your family to join in! (3 minutes)
Fun Fitness Friday - Be active! Play! Get up & Move! (20+ minutes)
- Choose any form of physical activity, it can be from my provided links or get creative! (Go for a walk, turn on some music and dance, help clean the house!)
PLEASE SUBMIT THE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE EACH WEEK TO REPORT YOUR PROGRESS TO MRS SMITH AND EARN A LEADERSHIP TICKET!
You may have to create a gmail account to access these resources