Association for Language Learning
for corporate members
Welcome to your subject community!
2014 will be a pivotal year for languages – building up to a new curriculum in England from September 2014, including the teaching of languages in primary schools.
Here at the Association for Language Learning, we’re gearing up for this by developing new resources, setting up ‘primary hubs’, and offering training sessions for primary language teachers. We’re continuing to offer our usual bespoke training programmes across the country, support through our branches and networks and regular updates through our publications. And we’re also building up to our next annual Language World conference, which will be at Lancaster University in April 2014.
What is ALL?
The Association for Language Learning (ALL) is the major subject association for those involved in teaching foreign languages at all levels. We are an educational charity, which exists to support and represent language teachers across the UK. We’re funded by membership subscriptions, not by the government, and we’re one of the last sources of support and information for languages teachers. We’re a high profile organisation, at the forefront of developments in the world of language teaching, whose members value our independence and authority – and we’re in regular touch with teachers of all languages, and all levels, and in all sectors, across the UK.
Our Corporate Members are companies in the UK and around the world who are involved in language teaching (for example software companies, resources developers, publishing houses and student travel companies). If you want to get in contact with language teachers across the country to promote your organisation and activities, why not join us?
Why it makes sense to be an ALL Corporate Member:
- Big discounts on advertising in our publications: 20 – 25% discounts on advertising in Languages Today magazine, and the opportunity to send in your resources for review.
- Discounts on exhibiting and promotion at our Language World conference: Discounts on exhibition space, promotional opportunities in conference literature, and priority booking for the best exhibition spaces.
- Promotion opportunities on:
· ALLNet, our e-bulletin: which goes out to ~3,500 members and associate members,
· Our website: which gets ~4,000 – 6,000 unique visitors per month,
· Our Facebook site: which has ~2,500 fans,
· Twitter: where we have ~1,000 followers, and
· Our growing presence on LinkedIn.
- Up to date market information: From our newsletters, magazine and journals, to keep you up to date with all the latest news from languages education.
- A direct line to your target market: Membership of a UK-wide network of language teaching professionals, to raise awareness of your brand and products / services.