Daily Health Screening
Please prepare to make this Health Screening Part of your daily school routine by adding it to your digital calendar or notifications. These procedures will ensure all children are coming to school safely and healthy. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please complete this screening by 7:30 a.m.
Reporting Absences and Virtual Learning
Please use the Parent Portal to record your child's absences or to report that your child will be learning virtually for the day. This will allow us to mark the day according to their individual needs. If they choose not to connect with their teacher virtually, we will change their attendance at the close of the day.
Please do not leave any messages on the absentee line. This line is not monitored on a daily basis.
- Log into the Parent Portal
- Select the Attendance Tab
- Select Notify the Attendance Office Tab
- Use the drop-down selection to mark your child absent
- Enter date
- Choose student name
- State reason for the absence or virtual learning (i.e., current temp, any symptoms)
- Click green submit button to post attendance
Lunch for Week of September 14th - 18th
Protect your Chromebook with a custom Chatham case. Order today before it's too late - hurry, store closes Sunday, September 13th at midnight. For questions, please contact Megan Schaaf (firstname.lastname@example.org).