College and Career Planning Night
For Sophomores and Juniors and Their Parents
Avondale High School Auditorium
Thursday, March 31st, 6:30pm
Avondale High School
- Keynote Address: 6:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Breakout Session #1: 7:05 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Breakout Session #2: 7:35 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
KEYNOTE: Navigating College Exploration and Selection
Unless you are a true "Blue" or "Green" fan who has ALWAYS known where your son or daughter would go to college (and hopefully he/she agrees with you), you might be unsure about how to help your senior begin to look at college options. Or maybe you aren't quite sure your senior is ready for campus life. There are so many things to consider. We hope that tonight will help.
- Using Career Cruising for Career and College Planning
- University Admissions, Applications, Transcripts, and Test Scores
- Community Colleges, Technical Programs, and Apprenticeships
- Scholarships, Loans, and Financial Aid
- NCAA/NAIA, Eligibility, and College Sports
- Early College Program