LSCH Events for Staff
Calendar Of Events
December 14- DRA was due
December 19- 2nd Grade Music Performance
December 19- Report Cards due 4pm
December- 20- Polar Express Day
December 20- 3-6th DRA due
December 21- Birthday Friday, $1 jean day
December 21- Holiday parties
December 24- January 7- Winter Break
From Mrs. Johnson
- STAFF MEETING CANCELED
- If a student is failing, you need to make parent contact.
- No movies should be shown except on Thursday.
- Students may be signed out in their class on Friday, and they may leave as early as 10:01. Turn in sign in sheets into Craun's box.
- Please send reminders to your parents of early release on Friday. We begin dismissal at 11:45.
- Actively monitor your students, hallways, and duty. No cell phones should be present during morning or afternoon duty, unless it is a part of your duty station.
- Keep kids busy- Nothing good comes from boredom.
- Keep kids in class- if everyone has one student out, that is over 30 kids in the halls.
- I will attend your data chat/team meeting on Wednesday/Thursday to discuss DRA and Benchmarks
- TIP TOP HOLIDAY SHOP will be open Monday 10-2, Tuesday 8-2, and Wednesday 8-12
- January 7th is our campus/district safety training day. You will need to be on campus by 7:30 am.
We only have 4 1/2 days left before you begin your vacation. I hope you all have a great time relaxing and visiting with family and friends. Fill your bucket with all the things you love. Those of you that may be missing your loved ones this year, you will be in my thoughts.
I will do the Sonic run on Thursday, so turn in your elf with name and drink choice on the back.
All others must be requested 24 hours in advance with your name on the back and placed in Johnson's box.
DRA for 3-6 is due 12/20
We will have our staff Christmas Party on Friday directly after dismissal. We will also reveal our secret santas after our meal. Once we are done with lunch, you are free to begin your vacation.