EG Parent Update
May 13, 2016
Ray-Pec Vision: - Turning today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders.
Ray-Pec Mission: - Preparing EACH student for a successful and meaningful life.
Eagle Glen Mission: Empowering students by making learning irresistible.
Eagle Glen Vision: A community of innovators preparing all students to be productive citizens.
RP Foundation Grants
East Middle School Spring Performance
Signing up is easy. Visit: http://mrrew.weebly.com/trivia-night.html
Contact Mr. Rew if you have questions.
Sixth Grade Send Off
Field Day, May 19th, is approaching quickly!
We are asking for your assistance. If you would like to donate items for field day, the items listed below would be greatly appreciated.
(For health reasons, we can only accept new or unopened items.)
6th grade: 2 liter bottles of clear soda- Sprite, Diet Sprite, Sprite Zero, Twist Up, Diet Twist Up, Sierra Mist, or Diet Sierra Mist
5th Grade: Toppings to make ice cream sundaes: Chocolate or strawberry syrup
Sprinkles, Gummy bears, M & M’s (No peanut products please)
Any questions, please contact
Jennifer Gunnels at 892-1769
Last Day of School
Panther Pride Summer Care
The District's Panther Pride program provides before-school and after-school care for school age children in grades K-6. During the summer, Panther Pride offers Summer Camp for 11 weeks at Stonegate and Shull elementary schools. Panther Pride also offers care before and after Summer School at Stonegate, Shull, and Creekmoor elementary schools. For Summer Camp, full-time care is available for $100 per week. You may also enroll children for care three days a week, two days a week, or using an al a carte option to select particular weeks or days. Enrollment forms must be submitted by May 17th for student to begin care on May 23rd.
Enrollment form for Summer Camp:
For Summer School care, you may choose full-week and part-week options, as well as morning only or afternoon only care. Enrollment form for before/after Summer School care: http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/DocumentCenter/View/9216
Although the deadline was April 29th, you may still submit Summer School enrollment to be placed on a waiting list. Summer school begins June 6th and continues until June 30th. It is open to all incoming kindergarten through 12th grade students. http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/index.aspx?NID=587
ADDITION FOR GRADES K-8
- Kindergarten-8th grade summer school will be four days a week (Monday-Thursday)
- Kindergarten-8th grade students may choose to attend one session of two weeks, or two sessions to total four weeks.
- Transportation will be available to students in kindergarten through 8th grade.
- For students in kindergarten through sixth grade, fee-based Panther Pride school age child care will be offered (before and after school care and/or Friday, as needed):http://www.raypec.k12.mo.us/index.aspx?nid=668
ADDITION FOR GRADES 9-12
- The majority of high school courses for credit will be five days a week (Monday-Friday).
- High school enrichment courses will follow a four-day per week schedule.
- Transportation will not be provided for students in grades 9-12.
- Enrollment for first time credit courses (physical education, summer fitness, health, driver’s education, and personal finance) are due byApril 29th. Credit recovery enrollment will be accepted as late as needed once a non-passing grade has been determined.