Leading the Way: Co-Teaching
For administrators and instructional coaches
The Southern Indiana Education Center is excited to provide an opportunity to hear and learn from Dr. Patrick Schwarz, noted author of "From Possibility to Success: Achieving Positive Student Outcomes in Inclusive Classrooms" and other helps for special needs, English language learner, and general educators. Inspired by the feedback and needs throughout the southwestern Indiana region, Dr. Schwarz will be sharing a morning workshop designed for school leaders interested in guiding and achieving success with co-teaching. Participants can expect the following:
- Being knowledgeable with promising practices of co-teaching
- Moving teachers through different models that allow teachers, related service professionals and paraeducators to work successfully together in all learning situations.
- Learning tips for coaching teachers who are working, planning, and leading together.
- Exploring best practices in observing and providing effective feedback.
Please plan on joining us on June 19 for a half-day session that will further help you build leadership capacities by coaching and guiding teachers through their co-teaching experiences. See below for more information!
Patrick Schwarz, Ph.D.
Tuesday, June 19th, 9am-12pm
Southern Indiana Education Center 1102 Tree Lane Drive, Jasper, IN 47546
- School administrators and instructional coaches for grades K-12 are invited to attend.
- All times are Eastern time zone.
- A professional growth certificate worth 3 points will be provided.
- Workshop fee: $100 for ESC of Indiana members/$140 for non-members
- Participants should bring a laptop to access online resources.
- See below to complete the embedded registration form.