Formative Assessment Digitools
Formative Assessment Quiz via Google Forms
Click here to take the survey. After submitting your answers, click the SEE PREVIOUS RESPONSES link to view the results.
Click here to answer our follow up question.
Google Tip Tuesday - The New Google Forms
How to use Padlet
Nearpod assists teachers in creating interactive lessons. They can upload Google presentations, PowerPoints, or PDFs. While in the content creation tool, upload presentations or create slides from scratch. Add interactivity by adding an open-ended question, poll, quiz, draw it, fill in the blanks, or matching pairs. View the short, intro video.
- Create an account at nearpod.com
- Create a presentation
- PUBLISH the presentation for use with students
- Go to nearpod.com
- Click I'm a student
- Enter the PIN given to you by your teacher
- Teacher has control (unless you are viewing an interactive feature; click SEND to submit answers)
Read more here.
Help on Creating a Lesson:
Get engaged with Nearpod!
Edpuzzle embeds questions into a video. The site delivers specific data on video segments watched, questions answered correctly, and more. Read more on the Faith 4ward blog.
- Go to edpuzzle.com
- Click LOGIN
- Click STUDENT
- Enter in the USERNAME and PASSWORD
- Click JOIN CLASS on the left
- Enter bk8oVN and click the magnifying glass
- Click JOIN
- Click START next to the Formative Assessment/Evaluation video
- Click the PLAY button and answer questions when prompted
Formative Assessment / Evaluation
Navigate to this padlet and answer:
3 = tools you will use
2 = words to sum up your learning
1 = question or comment you have