September 14, 2017
NEED 2 KNOW
Vanguard Q & A
See the image below for guidance on how to find the document.
- Open the Teams apps or access it online through the Microsoft portal.
- Click on General on the left.
- Select Files at the top of the page.
- Vanguard Q & A is available for all to read.
If you are interested in ordering one, they cost $37.18 and will be delivered to your school when they arrive. The order will be open for two weeks, so please order as soon as you decide if you're getting one. If we do not meet the required number of orders, the entire order will be cancelled.
CONTINUED REMINDERS AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
Don't Forget to Register for GaETC!
How to Register: Please refer to a previous VanWeekly for specific instructions.
- Your registrations are not transferrable to other individuals if you are unable to attend or have your registration covered by presenting.
- Your school will not be reimbursed for a substitute if your position does not require one. This coverage is also not transferrable.
- You have until October 13th to register or your spot will be given away.
Vanguard Application Closing!
Please remember, if your school already has four or more members, the form will not allow them to complete the application.
School Lead Monthly Calls
Save the Date: Oct 5, Nov 2, Dec 7, Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8, Apr 12, May 3
*points will be awarded for participating these calls.
Local School Vanguard/Vanchise Meeting. Every team member schooled complete this form.
Microsoft 21st Century Learning Design
Do not contact Heather Cox for additional information. Please contact assistance through the program.
- October 21 - AUTREY MILL
- February 24 - TBA
- March 24 - TBA
If you need your school list adjusted or an individual added/removed from your TIM list, please complete the following form.