Fine Arts Day 2016
Introduction to Fine Arts Day - PK thru 1st grades
- This year’s theme is about the 8 Expectations that the students study with Mrs. Wilbanks everyday. Each one of the activities this year are chosen to go along with a word from those expectations.
- There will be a performance by a band in the Cafeteria at 9:00am. Mrs. Wilbanks will call your classes down when they are ready to begin.
- This will be a "Sack Lunch" day. Plan a picnic with your class.
- Please feel free to modify or change the activities to suit your classes needs.
Fine Arts Day Activities
1. Blindfold Coloring "Helpful"
2. Tower Building Relay "Encourage"
3. Tamborines "Applaud Effort"
4. Sign Language and Thank You Notes "Please/Thank You"
5. Video "Unique"
K= Linnea in Monet's Garden
1st= Eric Carle
Watch the video, and talk to the students about what makes the artist and themselves "Unique". Use watercolor paint to paint a picture like the artist's work, or about themselves and what makes them "Unique". I have put one of these videos in a team members box for your grade level.