Happy New Year!
- Jan. 4 - PreK 2nd 9 Weeks Assessment Window Opens
- Jan. 7 - Return Science Kits
- Jan. 8 - Science Grades 3-5 Science Module Assessment Data DUE in AWARE
- Jan. 11 - K-2 MOY TPRI Window Opens
- Jan. 14 - New Science Kits Delivered
- Jan. 15 - End of 2nd 9 Weeks
- Jan. 15 Pre-K 2nd 9 Weeks Data DUE in AWARE
- Jan. 18 - Staff Development/MLK Day
- Jan. 20 - Progress Reports Go Home
- Jan. 25 - K-1 Math Pilot Checkup 2 Assessment Window Opens
- Jan. 25 - K-2 TPRI Scores DUE in AWARE
- Jan. 25 - Report Reading Levels for Students Reading Below Level at BOY (Form Linked Here)
For more important dates, view our District Assessment Calendar!
Epic has thousands of eBooks for your class and is FREE for educators! Just create an account, add your students, and start reading! You can create up to 36 student accounts for your class and have your students personalize their reading preferences! With your teacher account, you can view a report that shows how many books your students have read, what books they've read, and how many hours your students have spent reading! Click here for more information and to create an educator account!
K-1 grade teachers, this would be a great app to add to your student iPads! Your students can even elect to listen to books read aloud to them! All other grade levels, consider adding this app to your teacher iPad or for read-to-self with BYOT!
*Image Source: https://www.getepic.com/img/resources/EducatorPostcard.pdf
Interested in Coaching?
I'd love to help you achieve your professional goals! Please check out this form for ways we can work together. Feel free to fill out the form, and put it in my box. If you'd rather, here is the same information as a google form. Please let me know how I can help you.