Monday News and Notes
March 16, 2015
This week at a glance!
- Galway Scholars 2:30-4:30-Architectural Design will be held in the art room and not the LGI room from now on
- Kindergarten Visitation in Jenn Suydam's room-Payton 8:30-1:30
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
- Tech Committee meeting 2:30 LGI room
- Progress Reports go home
- Opera to go show begins at 12:45 K-6
- EBT Meeting 3:30-4:30
- Network Team Institute Training in Albany on CKLA- Allison, Mallory will be attending. If anyone in grades K or 2 would like to attend please let me know asap. This is the program first grade and Jess Dolan attended last year prior to implementing CKLA.
- Staff Development Day
Academic Pep Rally
The fee we would charge the students would need to cover the cost of the program and staff salary. For example if you had 15 students, two times per week for 4 weeks that would be 8 hours of instruction x 42= $336.00 /15 or $23.00 per student. If you only wanted to meet once a week it would be $12 per student for the 4 weeks.