Panda PAWS Summer Edition
"Celebration is curiously serious business!" -Cassandra Erkens
Let's welcome our new Staff at Pierce!
Welcome to Nadya De Leon, our new Receptionist. She is a great addtion to our Office Team. You're a Panda now, Nadya!
We look forward to seeing Thalia and Nadya on August 2, 2021!
You will see some other new faces on campus this year as well!
Upcoming Important Events:
August 5: F2F Head Start Training for HS Teachers
August 6: Guiding Coalition Meeting in the cafe: 12:30-3:00
Spirit Shirt Update:
We submitted our application to become a National Model PLC School!
We look forward to seeing all Paraprofessionals back on August 2, 2021!
Important Reminders as Staff return to campus:
- For those of you reporting back in July, we will be working 10 hour days with Fridays off.
- We start our regular 5 day work week on August 2.
- Dress code (for now) is the same as last year. Jeans are fine.
- We will be conducing regisration by appointment only.
- Although we won't be setting up stations in the cafe, we will be calling on IA's to come and help as necessary with tranlating, Infosnap, etc.
- Thank you for all your support!
Teachers can start working in their rooms on July 19!
- Please remember that the building is not open on Fridays in July.
- If you know when you are coming, you can email Maria so she can make an AC reservation so it's nice and cool in your room when you arrive. The AC likely does not come on outside of the 7:30-5:30 work hours.
- You can text Ms. Dickson or call Maria to answer any questions.