Civil War Recipie
I'm hungry for war!
- 2 cups of Slavery
- 1 cup of Uncle Tom's Cabin
- 1 Tbsp. of Fort Sumter
- 1/2 cups of the Dred Scott Decision
- 1/4 cup of John Brown
- 2 Tbsp. of Sectionalism
- 1/4 cup of Stephen Douglas
- 1 1/2 cups of Abraham Lincoln
- 2 Tbsp. of Lincoln-Douglas Debates
- 1/2 cup of The Election of 1860
- 1 cup of The Compromise of 1850
- 1/2 cup of the South
- 1/2 cup of the North
Take all of your ingredients and gently put them in a large bowl. Take any thing that stirs good (preferably an egg beater) and stir it until there is two parts: the United States of America and the Confederate states of America. Wait a little and stir it again until it is whole again. Then put it in the oven at 270 degrees F. for ten minutes. After that you got yourself a Civil War!