Hanover Stables Open Horse Show
5901 Bizzel Ave. Castle Hayne, NC 28429 910-622-4903
1. Lead Line Walk
2. Lead Line W/T
3. Maiden W/T
4. Maiden W/T/C (One at a time down long side)
5. Maiden over Ground Poles (down long side)
6. Academy W/T
7. Academy W/T/C
8. Academy over Poles or X-Rails (one time around outside line/ 12-18”)
9. Novice Rider W/T
10. Novice Rider W/T/C
11. Novice Rider Over X-Rails (4 jumps/one time around outside line/ 12-18”)
12. Pay Back W/T
13. Hunter Hack – Over X-Rails or 2’
14. Baby Green W/T
15. Baby Green W/T/C
16. Baby Green Over X-Rails (18”)
17. Short Stirrup W/T
18. Short Stirrup W/T/C
19. Short Stirrup Over X-Rails (18” -2’)
20. Long Stirrup W/T
21. Long Stirrup W/T/C
22. Long Stirrup O/F Over X-Rails or 2’
23. Open Equitation W/T
24. Open Equitation W/T/C
25. Open Equitation Over Fences (2’)
26. Adult Hunter W/T
27. Adult Hunter W/T/C
28. Adult Hunter Over Fences (2’)
29. Open Hunter W/T
30. Open Hunter W/T/C
31. Open Hunter – Over Fences (2’-2’6”)
Saturday, Nov. 8th, 9am
5901 Bizzel Ave
Castle Hayne, NC
Fees: $10.00/class (No Office Fees!)
For More info., Contact:
Hanover Stables Main Line - (910) 622-4903
Barbara Thigpen, Owner - (910) 352-0479
Lisa Ponos, Show Chair - (910) 262-0713
Taylor Burke, Trainer - (910) 431-6963
*Vendors Welcome – Call for details.
*Rain Date – To Be Announced
Rules & Regulations
* A current negative coggins is required upon entry to show grounds.
* An ASTM/SEI-approved equestrian safety helmet is required for all entrants.
* Hunter Divisions: Judged under USEF regulations.
* Judge or show management reserves the right to disqualify a horse or rider from a class if one exhibits unsafe behavior.
* If disqualified by judge or show staff, exhibitor is still responsible for the entry fee(s).
* If any horse that is deemed lame/unsound, by the judge and/or show management, they will be excused from the ring.
* Exhibitors are given at most a 2 minute gate call.
* Drugs, alcohol, profanity and unruly behavior will NOT be tolerated, including horse abuse or mistreatment. Show management reserves the right to have anyone disqualified and/or removed from show premises.
* Judges’ decisions are final!
* Your division is determined by your level of skill and/or by your age as of Jan.1, 2014
* Classes must be dropped two classes in advance to receive a refund. No exceptions.
* Deluxe Champion and Reserve Ribbons awarded for all divisions!
Lead Line: All ages. Cannot cross enter into any other riding classes. No exceptions!
Maiden: Ages 12 and under. Coaches allowed in ring. Can only cross enter into other W/T classes only.
Academy: Riders 17 and under who take lessons and do not own their own horse being ridden.
Novice Rider: Rider’s 1st or 2nd year of showing. Judged on rider only.
Baby Green: Horse’s 1st year of showing.
Short Stirrup: Riders ages 12 years and under.
Long Stirrup: Riders ages 13 to 17 years.
Open Equitation: Open to all horses/riders. Judged on rider only.
Adult Hunter: Ages 19 years of age and older. (Judged on horse/rider combination.)
Open Hunter: Open to all horses/riders