Geografia (Major Geographic Features)
2. Bordering both the Caribbean Sea and the North Pacific Ocean.
3. Approximately the size of Greece or the U.S state New York.
4. It is the largest country in Central America.
Comidas (Regional Foods)
2. Vigron - A dough with small pieces of pork or chicken, rice, potatoes, tomatoes, onion, and sweet pepper.
3. Rosquillas - Corn dough combined with cheese, egg, butter, and lard. Baked until toasted.
4. Rondon - Turtle meat, fish, and red meat or pork. All put together to make a soup.
2. September 14th and 15th is the National Fishing Fair where everybody goes on a acruise to fish.
3. December 24th & 25th is Christmas. But since it's hot, the decorate their houses with lights and pine trees.
2. Religious - freedom and tolerance are promoted both by the government and the constitution.
3. Nicaragua means "here united with the water". It is a soverign state in which people love independence and freedom
Cuidades (Typical Cities)
2. Managua - It's the country's capital and it's where most celebrations are held.