By: Ava Gunter
Average Yearly Precipitation:
-40-20 Degrees celsius
10 Degrees celsius
- Evergreen trees
Why Do We Need This Biome?
We need this biome because trees helps make oxygen. The trees also are used as a home for the animals.
How Do Humans Affect This Biome?
We affect the biome by cutting down the trees. That makes less a oxygen for us. It also make less homes for the animals.
How Can We Save This Biome
First of every time we cut down a tree plant a new one. We can also recycle and use the three R's reduce,reuse,recycle.
What Is This Biome Known For?
- Summers 10 degres celsius
- 300-900 millimeters of rain
- the larch tree being fire resistant
- coniferous forest is called the taiga, or the boreal forest
- The larch tree is resistant to fire