Need S'more Credit
By Raylon Hawkins
Credit-is the ability of a customer to obtain goods or services before payment, based on the trust that payment will be made in the future.
Good credit is like a trust system, if you have bad credit your not reliable..
If you have good credit your reliable.
Its important to maintain good credit because you can qualify for, loans and the interest rate wont be so high
Credit Score-A number assigned to a person that indicates to lenders their capacity to repay a loan
Credit Score Scale
- Excellent Credit scores ranges from 720 and up.
- Good Credit scores range from 680 to 719.
- Average credit scores range from 620 to 679.
- Poor credit score ranges from 580 to 619.
- Bad credit score ranges from 500 to 579
- Miserable credit score is less than 500
How to maintain good credit score
- pay bills on time
- don't lose old credit cards
- limit payments, reasonable payments
- Watch credit report