Profile of a Leader
"If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do mare and become more, you are a leader." -John Quincy Adams
Three facts about me:
- I swim at Swim Atlanta during the school year and on a local team during the summer.
- I LOVE to read.
- I have a secret passion for creative writing.
What makes me a strong leader?
- I love to help people whenever I can.
- I can make decisions when looking at all of the facts
- I like to learn and I hope to share this knowledge with others.
What I hope to gain as a Peer Leader:
- I want to be able to listen to other people's ideas into more consideration when working with others.
- I want to be able to find other students like me that want to help and care about our school.
- I want to be able to see the happiness that I could bring to teachers and whoever I can help and be able to take some stress off of their shoulders. They have so much to do despite what we can help with!
A Leader Who Inspires Me:
- My cousin Jessa Hackman is an inspiration to me as a leader.
- She has taken time and money out of her life to go to South Africa and volunteer at a school for months.
- She is an inspiration for me because she put other people's needs in front of her own and that is what a leader is to me.