Confidence in the Science Classroom
Exploring Science Standards and Computer Science Grades 6-8
In this session, participants will:
- Review the 2016 Indiana Science Academic Standards: SEPS, Literacy and Content Standards
- See the connections between what is already being done and how new Computer Science standards can be incorporated within grade level
- Fully understand the vocabulary of computer science and engineering standards
- Explore 3-Dimensional Learning
- Collaborate with other Gr6-8 teachers in the SIEC region and enjoy continued collaboration through a protocol provided by the initiative
May 16 & 17, 2017
*Each workshop day will begin at 9:00 a.m. and end at 3:00 p.m. (Eastern)
*Lunch is included in registration.
*Each participant will receive a certificate for 12 Professional Growth Points.
*All participants should bring a laptop to use during the session.
*Registration fee is $70 per person for ESC members ($100 nonmembers)
*See registration link below.