Quotes by "satisfied" traders
- “The rulers are fair and impartial to the traders”, says one of the traders.
- “The Malacca trading post is relatively safe and secure from marauders”, says one of the traders.
“The sultan charges for necessary business services are fair”, says one of the traders.
All services offered to the traders:
- You are allowed to store your cotton and cloth until it is sold.
- You can buy protection services to make sure your goods aren't stolen and are safe.
- Elephants can help take, blods of cotton, from your ship
- The Malacca officials help ensure you ,that you receive a good price for your cotton
- In the local cafe you can exchange important information about prices, and relax.
- You believe that the fees and taxes, for the doing business are the fairest.
- The gifts that your bring to not have to be high in value as they do in other ports
- A committee comprised of your own community.
Goods offered for sale
- Cotton goods
- Precious stone
Other entrepots: Singapore
Benefits of trading at Singapore:
- Is one of the most open trading policies in the world
- exporting goods is free
- Has essay access to markets and good supply's because of location
Singapore and Malacca both have great benefits of trading.