- April 2nd Picture Retake Day 8-9:30AM
- April 22nd Cookie Dough Pickup
- April 22nd Earth Day
Picture Retakes are April 2nd
please follow this link or contact Inter-State Studio at 319-200-2064
Windsor Order Code 51051YB
In April we will be learning about the Protect Yourself Rules in Counseling Class. These include Tell a Grown Up; Safe Touch, Unsafe Touch; Stranger Safety; Doesn't Matter Who It Is; Shout, Run, Tell; and Hitting is Wrong. To view the curriculum feel free to visit https://fightchildabuse.org/. If you DO NOT want your child to participate in this unit please e-mail Ms. Doeden at email@example.com
Do you have a child that will be 5 on or before September 15, 2021?
Starting kindergarten is an exciting time for you and your child and we want the sign-up process to go as smoothly as possible for your family.Your child must be five years old on or before September 15 to be eligible. Find the information you need to start enrollment below.
WHAT DO I NEED?
Everyone is required to provide the following documents:*
- Birth certificate;
- Immunization records;
- Photo ID;
- Resident verification (may include, but not limited to: recent utility bill, current vehicle registration, recent DHS paperwork, signed lease agreement or notarized letter from your landlord.)
*All documentation must be received before sign-up can be completed.
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
If you are a current Windsor family and have a younger student that will begin kindergarten in the fall of 2021, please provide the documents to Casey Brown, Windsor Office Manager, by email casey.brown@dmschools or drop them by the office during normal business hours.
If you have any questions call the office 515-242-8440
Follow the link below for more details
Pay Your Student Fees Online
1. Visit our district website at www.dmschools.org and find the Parents Link at the top of the site.
2. Click the Online Payments link under Links for School Info to get to the Des Moines Public Schools Web Store.
3. Select School Fees.
4. Enter your Infinite Campus Parent Portal User Name and Currently enrolled child’s birthdate (MM/DD/YYYY) to access a list of your student’s fees.
5. Select the fees you would like to make a payment for and click Next Page.
6. Confirm your payment choices and click Go to Checkout.
7. If a new customer, select “I am a new customer”.
a. Enter your email address
b. Click “Sign in”
8. If a returning customer, select “I am a returning customer”.
a. Enter your email address and password
b. Click Sign in
9. Enter your billing information and create a password (if required).
10. Enter your payment information.
11. Verify information for accuracy and select Complete Order.Payment will be processed and Receipt can be viewed and printed.
Forgotten Web Store Password? Click Password Reminder under Services, enter your email address and click the arrow. Your password will be emailed to you shortly.
Forgotten your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Password or no Parent Portal Access? Contact your student’s school building secretary Casey Brown at