Walt Whitman Elementary
Weekly Communicator 1/11/2016 to 1/15/2016
- Thank you Ms. Roselle and family for the uniform donations!
- Congrats Ms. Reed and the Whitman Choir! They did a great job at the school board meeting last week!
- Thank you everyone for keeping the learning going while Ms. Blakney and I were in our training last week!
- Thank you 2nd grade for getting your hallway bulletin board updated!
Baby Hornet Happenings
2. We will have a staff meeting on Monday, January 11th at 3:15 in the library.
3. Report cards will go out on Tuesday, January 12th.
4. The Pre-K Early Childhood Inventory Assessment Window opens on Jan. 4th and closes on February 5th.
5. The 1st Grade Any Given Child trip is scheduled for Wednesday, January 13th.
6. Friday, January 15th is our Professional Development Day. It will start at 8:00 in the library. We will eat lunch at the Greenwood Cultural Center. Ms. Johnson will be providing more information regarding lunch later this week.
7. There are still several bulletin boards and hallways that need to be updated. Please make sure your team completes this as soon as possible.
8. Walt Whitman will be hosting a 'Legislative Breakfast' for the district on January 29th. We will be having lots of maintenance workers in the building preparing for this event.