Team Smiles for Miles
Welcome to the Team!
I am so excited to be the first to welcome you to our team, and congratulations on launching your new business with Chloe + Isabel! My name is Danah Snow, and thank you for choosing me as your Merchandise Manager (MM). I am here to help you launch a successful business with c+I and make the most out of your 60 day Fast Start program!
Notice, I said “ours” above? While I am your MM, the team is a community. We each bring strengths to the table, which will help our team grow and help your business flourish. Team members support each other and celebrate our successes. I want us to have fun, motivate each other, and stick to our core values: positivity, kindness, and enthusiasm.
You were chosen for a reason and I know that you will be another success story here at Chloe + Isabel! But what does it mean to be successful? With c+i – it’s different for everyone, and that’s part of why I love this company! Everyone’s “why” and what they are looking to get out of this experience is different - and that’s ok!
I'll be calling you in the next day or so to get to know you better. I look forward to learning about your “why”, and hearing what your goals are! And don’t worry if you don’t have it all ironed out – we can talk it through together!
If you are anything like I was when I started as a merchandiser, you are checking the mail everyday waiting for your starter kit to arrive. But you may also be slightly overwhelmed by all of the info coming your way. I am here to help you and answer any questions you may have. There are also great resources through our online community and on Facebook. Here's some tips to get started:
- Begin your New Merchandise Training. This will teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to have a successful start at C+I: http://bit.ly/citraining
- Friend me on Facebook - I would love to add you to our team page, as well as the online c+i community pages. You can find me here: https://www.facebook.com/danahsnow
- Get excited!!! Good things are ahead!
I look forward to getting to know you, and if you need anything right away, my contact info is also below.
Some fun facts about me:
- Besides Chicago, Key West is my favorite place to be.
- 13 is my lucky number.
- Beastie Boys "Fight For Your Right to Party" was the first real song I knew all the words to. I was 4.
- I'm the lucky aunt to 1 niece and 5 nephews.
- I've lived in Texas, Illinois, Ohio, and Florida.
- Teal is my favorite color.
- I have Cubs season tickets.
- I love our Chloe + Isabel motto: Be Creative. Be Confident. Be You.