Shepard Staff Updates
September 7, 2018
To Do (New):
1. Keep making positive phone calls home and reminding our students/parents of all the AMAZING things we have going on here at Shepard!
2. Check your T-TESS goal setting time and add it to your calendar - Kristin and I are so excited to hear everyone's goals for this year!
3. Please forward any information about student absences to Diane - she needs this to track excused and unexcused absences.
To Do (Rolled over from last week):
1. Make sure you have all your stuff ready for your T-TESS Goal Conference. Kristin is meeting with most people on Monday, September 10th and Kate is meeting with most people on Monday, September 17th.
2. Please consider joining PTA - They do SO MUCH for us!
September 10 - T-TESS Goal Conference window opens
September 12 - Kristin and Kate out in the morning for ILead Meeting; Team Leader Meeting (3:05-4:00)
September 13 - Kid Talk during grade level planning; Sock Hop (6:00)
September 18-21 - Kristin out for conference - Feel free to come see Erin or I for anything you may need!
September 20 - SEL Parent Education Session (6:00) FYI - We had to change the date due to a scheduling conflict!
September 21 - Last day for T-TESS Goal Conference
September 26 - Kristin and Kate out in the morning for Principal Meeting; Staff Meeting after school
September 27 - CMIT