PSAT / NMSQT
Students Registered to take PSAT/ NMSQT
IF PSAT DELAYED
SPECIAL WEATHER NOTATION: There is a possibility of wintry weather Monday afternoon into early Tuesday morning that could lead to a snow day for students and staff on Tuesday. Due to the College Board not having a make-up day for the PSAT/NMSQT, the high schools are creating an alternative plan to allow students to take this important test.
As long as road conditions are safe, the high schools could delay the start of the test until 12:30 p.m. To make this opportunity possible should schools be closed, parents are asked to transport students to school for the test. While we are making every effort to provide the test to our students, it will be canceled if conditions are severe.
If the wintery weather does cause a cancellation on Tuesday, the school closing announcement will be made that morning by 6:00 a.m. including announcing the delay for the PSAT/NMSQT until 12:30 p.m.
Please know we are making every effort possible to make this test available to the students who registered since there are no additional future dates. If you have any questions, please contact your student’s school.