Remote Learning Week 4
April 6, 2020 - April 8, 2020
Dear 1B Families,
Can you believe we are going into our 4th week of remote learning?! This transition has not been easy and although we are all still adjusting, we are extremely thankful for all that you are doing at home. Team work makes the dream work!
Attached is the Smore (also linked down below) we sent out with more information regarding the family Zoom session hosted this week. Some key highlights that came up are noted below but please click on the link for more details and resources:
- Complete ELA and Math assignments first (due by Sunday of that week).
- Please make sure to check the teacher written feedback from each assignment to read glows (things to keep up) & grows (things to work on) for your child. Refer to the previous Smore to find out how to check for written or video feedback.
- While it is hard to let your child struggle and make mistakes on their work, the work they submit should be reflective of what your child is able to do independently so we know what we need to teach. Refer to the Zoom notes for how to support your child with their work by "showing" and not "telling!"
- Refer to this folder to find all important 1st grade documents.
1B Class Zoom Meeting
We will be hosting another live Zoom check-in with 1B on Wednesday, April 8th at 5-6pm. Click on the link below to join (meeting ID: 729-722-780, no password required). Please have your child bring their "learning buddy" to our meeting. Looking forward to seeing all their faces in one "room."
Weekly Lesson Plan
Click on the link to see what our 1B students will be learning this week!
Important Dates to Remember
- Thursday, April 9 - Friday, April 17: Spring Break
- Wednesday, April 22 - Thursday, April 23: Virtual Family Teacher Conferences
- Friday, April 24 - Virtual Coffee with the Principal (K-2)