The Weekly Memo
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. -- Romans 12:2
Staff & Student Spotlight
- Thank you to our eighth grade for a beautiful Mass on Friday!
- Thank you for preparing for Award's Day!
- Thank you for organizing field trips for our students!
- Thank you, thank you for offering coverage where needed!
- Thank you for ALL you do!
- The staff dinner will be Tuesday, May 17th, at the LCC. Please RSVP to Megan Stephens if you plan to attend.
- We have A LOT going on this week. Please see below & CKS Connect for events!
- Mr. Turner distributed Field Day information last week! Please follow those instructions.
- While we will have Mad Mushroom on Friday, it is NOT Spirit Day. Students should be in uniform.
- Friday is an early release day (dismissal @ 1:15).
- Pacing Guides are due by May 27th.
- All end of the year documents were emailed and can be found on CKS Connect (Forms-End of the Year).
- If you need to make up a catechist course, please follow the link for information: http://www.aquinascollegecatechetics.com/CFP/
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).
Save the Date:
- May 16: Kings Island Trip (Xavier House)
- May 17: Staff Dinner at the LCC (Lexington Country Club)
- May 18: PK/K Fun Day - 7th Grade Field Trip - 6th Grade Retreat - 8th Grade Graduation @ 7
- May 19: Field Day - PK/K Program - PK/K Last Day of School
- May 20: End of the Year Mass - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL (DISMISSAL @ 1:15)