I am incredibly excited to welcome all of our students and staff back to FHN for the first week of school. I am confident that this year will be filled with even more opportunities for our students to grow and learn.
That feeling was certainly affirmed on Friday when I observed your interactions with our newest class. Your excitement, energy, and care could not be missed. I know that the students felt that, too, as they were extremely positive in their comments about their first day at FHN.
As we progress through kickoff and into the first official day of classes, I welcome you back, I wish you the best, and I look forward to working with you to continue to make FHN a great place to grow and learn...a place that is filled with energy, enthusiasm, and care! Here's to an awesome 2017-2018 school year!
TRANSITION DAY-WELCOME, CLASS OF 2021
- Schedule pickup was fantastic. Thank you to the students, parents and staff that made that happen. We have an awesome community.
- Thank you to the CITW trainers, Anne, Amy, and Marissa, for a great PD session.
- Thank you to our custodial and maintenance crew for getting our school ready for the year.
- Thank you to our secretaries for all of their preparations.
- Thank you to the Johnsons for a great transition day.
GETTING TO KNOW YOU...
TWO FACTS AND A FICTION
However, there is still a need to provide an opportunity for staff members to become more familiar with one another. Therefore, we will now offer Two Facts and a Fiction. More information will be forthcoming.
Monday, Aug. 7th, 8am-3:30pm
FHHS and FHN
8:00-9:00--Friends of Children Raffle
9:00-10:30--District Kick-off in FHHS Large Gym
10:30-12:00--Lunch on your own