Studio News: December Edition
Recital Updates, Winter Break, Holiday Add-On Lessons
December Newsletter Highlights:
- Recital Registration Closes December 6th!
- Blocks A - J are SOLD OUT!
- Blocks K & L (Saturday, Dec. 17th 6 pm & 7 pm Shows) have limited space!
- Recital Show Newsletter Releases Thursday, December 8th w/ Show Order, etc.
- Student Recital Challenge - Let's Get Goo'fy
- Winter Break (Dec 19th - Jan. 1st)
- Add-On Lessons Available for Select Teachers
- Teacher Appreciation Week (December 12th - 16th)
- Holiday Deals in the TA&A Music Shop
If you have any questions about any of these, don't hesitate to reach out to myself or Ms. Gaela!
Recital Registration Dates
Recital Registration Closes Tuesday, December 6th! (Or when the last spot is filled!)
Only the following Blocks have spots left (as of 12/2):
- Saturday, Dec. 17th 6 pm - 3 spots available
- Saturday, Dec. 17th 7 pm - 4 spots available
Recital Show Details
Show Order & Digital Program Coming Soon!
Be sure to keep an eye on the Recitals Page for Show Order Details & a Digital Program for the shows!
Registration Closes Dec. 6th, we'll have Show Order ready by Dec. 8th!
Student Registration Recital Challenge!
8 Team Members have Now been Slimed! 5 More Coming Next Week!
Let's give a solid round of applause for our teachers who are sacrificing a good hair day for our student's enjoyment!
A very Special Thank You to our Teachers who've helped our students "Get Goo-fy"! You Guys Rock!
Our Next Slimings will happen of Wednesday, Dec. 7th (Mr. Chris T. & Ms. Sally) and Friday, Dec. 9th (Mr. Mike, Mrs. Shelley & Mrs. Iris). Be sure to tune in to our Facebook Live events to watch.
And the Stockings Were Hung By the Doors w/ Care 😍
Teacher Appreciation Week will be the last week of lessons before the Winter Break (Monday, Dec. 12th - Friday, Dec. 16th). All Teachers will have a stocking on their main teaching room for students to leave Christmas cards, gifts of love, & special notes!
We would love your help in making each teacher feel loved this Holiday Season!
With ALL of our hearts, we thank each and every one of you for choosing to be a part of the Texas Amps & Axes Family. From our students, parents, and teachers, we truly have the best music community on the planet. We love you. We appreciate you. And we pray God's blessings over your family this holiday season and beyond!
Gaela & I are excited to share that you can now TEXT the office! Reach us at (469) 296-6007 by call or text!
School Term Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday : 9 AM - 8:30 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Saturday: 11:30 AM - 5:30 PM
To Make Lesson Adjustments/Cancellations Outside Studio Hours, Use the Student Portal.
- Invoices are issued on the 1st of each month for that month's lessons.
- A Card on File is REQUIRED for all accounts and will be used for Auto-Draft payments on the 1st of each month.
- Invoices are Due Upon Receipt
- Invoices NOT PAID IN FULL by the 10th of each month will incur a $10 Late Fee & lesson time may be forfeited.
- Teacher Cancellations are NOT BILLABLE. If known before the 1st, you will see a $0 charge on the invoice. Teacher Cancellations after the 1st will be credited on the NEXT invoice.
Semester Invoices are issued on the 1st Monday of the Semester and will list all lesson dates your student is booked for. Any changes made after the Date of Issue WILL NOT be reflected on that invoice and may necessitate an End of Semester Invoice for any charges in excess of your original payment amount.
Attendance Policies & Reminders
- Same Day Cancellations ARE BILLABLE regardless of circumstances
- Advance Cancellations are NOT BILLABLE & will be credited on your NEXT invoice.
- Students Missing 3 or more consecutive weeks will be REMOVED from the schedule and their time Forfeited to a wait list student.
- We require a 2-Week Withdrawal Notice, these two weeks ARE BILLABLE.
Please click the image to the Right for a fully detailed description of all policies.
TA&A is Now a Music & Arts Rental Affiliate!
Thanks to Prosper ISD's partnership with our studio, we are now a Music & Arts Rental Affiliate! Now you can get your band and orchestra rentals & accessories directly from Texas Amps & Axes.
Reserve your online at: https://school.texasampsandaxes.com/rentals/
*All rental reservations must be placed online. Once your rental order is placed, our team will call you with Pick Up Options.
School of Music Management Team
Connect with Us!