Daily Digital Download
It's a GRRReat Day to be a Grizzly!
September at a Glance
Sept. 16 - Cross Country @ AHS
Sept. 18 - Beta Club Meeting
Sept. 18 - Bassmasters Club Meeting
Sept. 19 - Volleyball vs. Loganville Christian
Sept. 20 - Volleyball vs. RMS
Sept. 21 - Fall RETAKE/Makeup Picture day
Sept. 21 - Dental Van
Sept. 21 - Fall Dance 2:30-4:30
Sept. 21 - Football vs. WJMS
Sept. 21 - Science Night 6:30-7:30
Sept. 23 - Cross Country @ NOHS
Sept. 25 - Cross Country @ Athens Academy
Sept. 25-29 - Family Conference Week
- On Thursday, Sept 21st, 6:30-7:30 pm, BCMS will be hosting a Science Family Night. The Georgia Youth Science and Technology Centers provided the discovery activity kits for the night's events. Please see the flyer below for more details. We will also have a membership booth set up by the Science Club. We hope to see you there!
- We are in need of plastic hangers for our uniform clothes closet. If you have any extra, please send them in to Ms. Brasfield. Thank you!
- Are you a Barrow BOLD Parent? If so, accept our challenge at barrowbold.org.
- Share your school event photos with Mrs. Bailey or Mrs. Boswell for the Yearbook!
- We need you! BCMS is looking for Parent Volunteers and Mentors! If you are interested, please contact Linda Brasfield.
- Free Breakfast is served daily to all students!
- Tutoring is EVERY Wednesday!
Don't forget to login to LIVESCHOOL to check out your student's point totals! The rewards are also listed. New reward added: Dress Down Day 9/22 for 150 points!
- Join Our PTO! Questions? Email bearcreekmiddlePTO@gmail.com
- Check out the exciting opportunity to go to NYC over Spring Break - www.explorica.com/BCMS-2018
Sports & Clubs Updates & News
- Check out the Winder Youth Volleyball League - https://goo.gl/sMhNXT
- Join our NEW Bassmasters Club! See Coach Turner, Brett Boswell, or Dylan Thayer for more information!
- All sporting events are linked in our school calendar.
- Purchase your GRIZZLY Socks $10 - sold by the Football Team. See Coach Gethers for more information!
The first art club meeting will be tomorrow from 2:15 – 3:15.
Only students who have submitted an application are able to attend.
Please be sure you have a ride available at 3:15
- KONA Ice products for sale at home football games this season! $3-$6 - 9/21, 10/5
OSITO Club: Are you interested in an awesome Service Club? Talk to your homebase teacher! We would LOVE two representatives from each homebase!
Fine Arts Updates & News
My School Bucks
Use MySchoolBucks to pay all your student and athletic fees!
Yearbooks For Sale
Order your Yearbook! www.jostens.com
Box Tops for Education
Bring in your BoxTops! The competition has begun! The homebase with the most box tops each month will win: