My Time to Shine!
"Keep your heels, head, and standards high." -Coco Chanel
Who Am I?
Although I use both the left and right side of my brain depending on the thought process necessary, I am most comfortable while using the right side of my brain. That means that I like more spontaneity, expression, nurturing, social and interpersonal activity, imagination and creativity, artistry, holistic, abstract and conceptual thinking.
My Personality Type
What Do I Want?
My Top 3 Career Choices
- Advise client on interior design factors.
- Estimate material requirements and costs
- Select or design, and purchases homeware
- Most work regular hours
- Work in comfortable environments
- May be under stress to meet deadlines
- You need at least a Bachelor's Degree
- The state salary range for New York is $38,020-$97,250 per year, and the national salary range is $25,670-$86,900 per year.
- Pose for artists and photographers
- Follow strict diet, sleep, and exercise routines
- Dress in sample or completed clothing
- Work irregular hours
- Travel often
- Work in well lit studios
- No degree is required for this job
- The state salary for New York is $32,400-$54,440 per year, and the national salary is $43,480-$43,480 per year
How Do I Get It?
Top Three Colleges
#1 New York University
#2 Utah State University
#3 University of Arkansas
It Starts Now!
9th – get good grades, get involved, start a resume of all activities/accomplishments
10th – keep grades up, take PSAT and/or PLAN, maintain resume
11th – boost GPA, take ACT and/or SAT, maintain resume
12th – get letters of recommendation, apply to schools, complete the FASFA, apply for scholarships