The Marvelous Poster On
History and Geography
- Sri Lanka is south of India.
- Its old name was Ceylon.
- Most of the land is flat and rolling.
- Tea plantations line the coast.
- The most popular religion is Sinhalese.
- Tea is very important crop.
- art is influenced by nature and Buddhist religions.
- Kendayan drums are very common in music.
- Volleyball is the national sport.
- Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte and Colombo are Sri Lanka's capitals.
- Sri lanka's currency is the Sri lankan rupee.
- Sri lanka's population is 20.33 million.