Southside Winter Ball!
Southside Little League Winter Baseball Training
Indoor Practice and Instruction Opportunity for Little Leaguers
Now in our third year, Southside Little League is excited to offer specialized winter instruction for our players. Our program offers the chance to work on key batting, fielding, throwing, and pitching skills in the warmth and comfort of an indoor facility in preparation for the Spring Season. Opportunities are available for Little Leaguers playing baseball at the Minors or Majors level for the 2016 Season. Sessions will be located at the Turf Time facility on Monroe Avenue in Pittsford and staffed by both our Little League coaches along with special guest instructors.
- Baseball Training for 8-12 year old players on Tuesday evenings from 5:30pm to 7:00pm starting January 5th and continuing through April 12th.
- 14 Full Sessions covering core baseball skills including hitting, defense, and pitching (no sessions during February break week or Spring break week).
- Located at Turf Time - 3750 Monroe Avenue in Pittsford
- The fee for this program is $65 per player, payable either by check to Southside Little League or through our online registration system.
- Payment and Registration due by December 31st.
Space is Limited! Register Now at www.southsidelittleleague.com!
Southside Little League's region covers the City of Rochester areas east of the Genesee River and south of East Avenue and has been a chartered Little League since 1954. Please contact us by email with any questions or for more information on registration this program.