My College Visit
What to do before the visit?
- Ask your parents if you can go to campus - get their permission
- Contact the Admissions Office and make an appointment to see it's faculty
- Contact the Financial Aid Office and make an appointment to speak to someone about scholarship and grants
- Tell my high school that you are making the visit
- Tell my teachers at school that you are making the visit and ask what you will be missing from class that day
- Look at the school's website and see what the school offers
- Make a list of questions to ask
- Know how to get there and where to park
What to Do During the Visit?
- Hang out in the quad
- Drop by the dorm
- Eat in the dining hall
- Go to a class
- Size up the athletic facilities
- Browse the bookstore
- Talk to students
What To Do After the Visit?
If you like the school...
- Complete college application
- Contact Admissions Officer
- Contact Financial Aid
BGSU Admissions Video