Printing from an iPad
Using the HP ePrint App in the Library
Step 1: Download the HP ePrint App
1. On your Apple device, tap the App Store icon.
2. Tap Search, and then search for 'HP ePrint'.
3. Tap HP ePrint in the list of search results. NOTE: Make sure that Hewlett Packard
displays above the app name.
4. Tap Free, and then tap Install App.
5. If prompted, type your Apple ID password, and then tap OK to install the App.
Step 2: ePrinter Installation
2. Skip the introduction.
3. Click Done on the Diagnostics & Usage pop-up.
4. Tap No Printer Found box to select a printer.
5. Tap on the + on the bottom right corner of the pop-up to add a printer.
6. Enter the email address located on the ePrinter. *See librarian for email address.
7. Tap Activate on the Activation Required window.
8. Enter your GCCISD Gmail email address to receive an activation code.
9. Tap Activate - you will receive a firstname.lastname@example.org email with a code.
10. Push the home button at the bottom of the device.
11. Open your Gmail app to retrieve the activation code email.
12. In the email, click the Launch HP ePrint mobile app link.
13. Click OK in the pop-up.
14. The printer should now be listed and ready to use.
Step 3: Printing from the iPad
Steps to print with the HP ePrint Mobile App.
Printing an Email Attachment
- Open your GCCISD GMail.
- Select or create an email with an attachment.
- Select Forward Email and enter the ePrinter email address in the To: section of the email of the printer.
- Click Send.
- The email attachment will print on the HP ePrinter in the library.
Printing from Apple Pages
- Create a document in Pages.
- Tap on the upload box in the top right corner.
- Tap on Open in Another App.
- Choose a format for your document.
- Tap on Choose App.
- Swipe the icons to the left.
- Tap on the ePrint App.
- Tap the button at the HP LaserJet 600 M601 button to print.
On your Apple device, tap to open the HP ePrint App.
Tap the Photo icon, and then tap Camera Roll or Photo Library.
Tap a photo to open the Preview screen and make any edits.
Tap Print to print the photo.