Facts and More...
- It where we all live
- It is the third planet from the sun
- 1.3 million Earths could fit inside the Sun, an average-sized star
- The Earth's core is about as hot as the sun
- There are about 22,000 man made objects orbiting around earth
- Earth days are getting longer by 1.7 milliseconds every century
- If the Earth didn't have the moon, our days would be 6 hours long
- 63 Earths can fit inside Uranus
If sun were the size of a beach ball in space, then Jupiter would be the size a a golf ball and Earth would be as small as a pea.
If you drilled a tunnel straight through the Earth and jumped in, it would take you about 42 minutes to get to the other side.
No reason to visit if you're already here!
Awesome photos of Earth😏👌
What it's like
- The surface it about 70% water and 30% land
- Average temperature is about 15°C or 59°F
- Atmosphere is thick and about 78% nitrogen, 21% oxygen, and 1% of other gases
- Amount of gravity is 9.807 m/s and it's energy sources are the sun, coal, oil, natural gas, and the wind.
- Earth basically smells like rain or water and soil or grass.