Week of August 10th
Inspiration to kick off the week..
A huge thanks to the amazing team who worked so hard to get supplies to our kids!
SEL for the win!
Mr. Hoff walks his class through the topic of locus of control.
Mr. Denman goes above and beyond to ensure his kiddos have their recorders.
Coping with change and building resilience
A few tips from the site:
Struggling to make connections with students virtually, click here: https://www.edutopia.org/article/3-ways-reduce-stress-and-build-connections-during-distance-learning
Looking for ways to embed PBIS into your virtual classroom, click here:
SEL Reminder: If you (or if you have chosen to complete by grade level team) have not done so already, please remember to fill out what SEL resources are being implemented into your lessons each week! Here is the link to fill out the form: https://forms.gle/yKfqyJeJnHyhiPLB7
The leadership team is committed to creating ways to remind YOU to take care of YOU.
Mindful moment with Hollie-
Monday, 7:15 and Friday, 3:15
Meeting ID: 819 8967 8097
Staff Lunch Bunch- stop by and check in with your friends while you eat lunch. Stay as long, or as little, as you like!
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 820 4445 2192
- Attendance must be taken by 3:30 pm daily.
- Remind DVOA parents to complete this form for attendance: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSduLNfX5eU8m3OnnTkkY57l60Fq2m6uEJygoKJDcUL08x4mjA/viewform
- Re student who go missing: add your info on this sheet when you reach out to parents. We will do the same. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K9vtndRJClYVw2ijE8M_70EJ2tJQfaCRSjjXBcZwOA/edit?usp=sharing
-Watch morning announcements and please post link in your Canvas. You can also subscribe to our channel for easy future reference. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_iJSphEuFOASWeBADygjRvNZ4wdir5zr
- Sign up for a time the entire leadership team can enter your zoom class for introductions of new faces. Slots are 15 minutes each: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17679S0ZweJe9GcdGDLu52Ij0H1YcWoHq43WWSie0vWI/edit?usp=sharing
- Upload work in google folder by 8am if you have packet students (do this as a grade level please). You should also enter student names on spreadsheet in this folder of who needs to pick up a packet. These can be picked up on Tuesday. It is YOUR responsibility to alert the parent to picking a packet up at office during school hours.
Provide the sub ro team with feedback by 3pm today. We will vote at staff meeting on Friday.
-Leadership team meeting @ 1pm
Thursday: Admin in PreK-12 meetings 7:30-1:30
- Curriculum Night (5:30-6:30). Add your zoom link to this doc:
- Karen will run her annual title meeting at 5:15. Please send this link out in parent communication.
Meeting ID: 854 7758 1833
Friday: Early release- PLC/PD Day, Admin in district meeting 10-11
- Staff meeting (optional for classified) @7am
- Watch morning announcements
- Today will be a combo of PD/PLC. We will start together at 1:35 in our staff meeting zoom room.
- Be sure to complete the weekly SEL form for Hollie and Aimee. Don't worry if you forget- they will remind you if you need it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc_Gc5HHwkBNN_LjaS0SLFar2bWOWWYFxU8Nvkt9SEcGFupgg/viewform?usp=sf_link
August 15th: Katie Simonsen