Puppies nearly burned alive
- Gloria Lee owned the Prince and Princess Boutique and decided to burn her shop down.
- Pet shop owner was in debt and filed for bankruptcy.
- The insurance from the fire that consumed the building and the loss of her animals would serve as a bailout from her bankruptcy.
How It was done
- Gloria and her boyfriend had brought in two cans of gasoline and fire accelerate to start the fire to her shop.
- They doused the cages with gasoline and had proceeded to spray the rest of the building.
- The 27 dogs were trapped in their cages as her boyfriend lit a rolled up newspaper and ignited the gas.
- Luckily the dogs were spared when the sprinkler system had gone off and put out a majority of the fire.
What happened to her
- Her own security cameras had caught her entire act and proved she was guilty.
- The dogs were taken into custody and were adopted out.
- Gloria was sentenced to 8 years in state prison.