10 Steps to Your 1st Google Hangout
A Beginner's Guide
10 Steps To a Successful 1st Google Hangout
Google Hangouts is a free, simple business transformation tool that you can learn in 15 minutes! That’s right, only 15 minutes to transform your business. Join me, tech savvy PR Mompreneur on a budget, on a Google Hangout on Friday, March 20th at 7:00pm EST to learn 10 simple steps to having your 1st successful Google Hangout.
The 10 steps we will cover are:
3. Decide which device you will use
4. Sign In to Google+ on that device
5. Find the Hangouts Button
6. Create A New Hangout
7. Choose video or text hangout
8. Invite your guests
9. Chat with your friends or guests
10. Use the Many Features Available During the Hangout
- Share documents
- Trouble shoot computer problems by screen sharing
- Connect with clients or family members all over the world
And so much more!
If your travel budget is low, Google Hangouts is an economic way to have all the features of a face-to-face event without the added costs. No plane tickets to buy. No suitcases to pack. Just choose your device (cellphone, computer, etc.) Hangout with me on Friday, March 20th for 15 minutes (7:00pm EST) to find out how to use one of my recommended simple business transformation tools.
Sign-up by clicking the sign-up button below.