The Weekly Roar
May 3, 2021 - May 7, 2021
Volume 2, Issue 31
It's Official! MMAFA is a Verizon Innovative Learning School!!
What does it mean to be a Verizon Innovative Learning School?
IMPORTANT Updates to the staar testing calendar
Registration for the 2021-22 School year starts Monday!!
Important! Don't forget your FULLY CHARGED device!
See Ms Brewster to send a friend a candy-gram!
Attention Parents: Please take this Title I Survey when you have time
Does you child want to try-out for athletics? If yes, then read below!
In an effort to service student athletes, parents may complete forms either online or in print form and have students turn them in as well. Below you will find information needed by UIL / district for each athlete.
Each player will be able to either print and or complete athletic registration electronically. Student may complete athletic registration ONLINE by using the UIL link below:
additional forms needed for Athletics:
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form - Approved for the 2020-2021 school year
- Concussion Acknowledgement Form (Spanish)
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form - Approved for 2020-2021 school year
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Form (Spanish)
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form (Spanish)
- Athletic and Marching Band Pre-participation Physical Evaluation - Approved for the 2020-2021 school year
- Athletic and Marching Band Pre-participation Physical Evaluation Form (Spanish Version)
- Return to Play Form - Concussion Management Protocol
- Medical Exemption Form/Request For Accommodation - This form should be used for any medical exemption or accommodation requests.
Student must either purchase insurance for 35.00 once a year or complete signed wavier.
A wavier has been included as well.
Here is the School pay site where parents of Houston ISD student can pay electrically.