Re-Registration for SY 2019-20
Flyer contains important info - Please read to the end
Please click on the buttons below to view short videos about the exciting plans
for grades K-5 and 6-12 in the 2019-2020 school year!
Please click on the buttons below to view video introductions from
the Idaho Virtual Academy teaching staff.
At this time of year, we ask our currently enrolled families to log in
to the Online School and share their plans for the upcoming school year.
*** Please share if you are RE-REGISTERING, NOT REGISTERING, or UNDECIDED. ***
How to Complete Re-Registration:
Please see the instructions below or view the following helpful links below for more information. Click here to download a step-by-step PDF on how to re-register
- Log in to the OLS (online.K12.com/login) using your Learning Coach username and password.
- Click on the Learning Coach’s name in the upper right hand corner and go to “My Info.”
- On the My Info page, click the “Re-register Now” icon. This will take you to the Re-registration page
- On the Re-registration page, the “Re-registration status” in the light blue box will default to “Unknown.” Click “Unknown.” A pop-up window will appear..
- Update the pop-up to indicate your student(s)'s status for the upcoming school year:
- If your student is returning for the coming school year, select “Re-registering” from the drop-down list.
- If you have more than one student enrolled and they are ALL returning, check the box next to “Same for all students.” If you have more than one student and they are NOT all returning, simply repeat these steps for each student.
- Check the two boxes to confirm you understand that your previous agreements still apply, and that you have the legal authority to make registration decisions for each student.
- In addition, answer any remaining questions and click “Save."
Not Re-Registering Steps:
- Answer any remaining questions and click “Save."
- If your student will not be returning for the coming school year, select “Not Re-registering” from the drop-down list.
- If you have not yet decided whether your student will be returning, select “Undecided” from the drop-down list. When you have made your decision, especially if your child will be returning, please remember to update your re-registration status to ensure your student will be enrolled for the coming school year.
- Answer any remaining questions and click “Save.”
Click here to view or download the Re-Registration Instructions.
You are invited to attend our Parent Sessions for a Q & A about the upcoming school year.
April 4th at 3:30-4:00 pm MT/2:30-3:00 pm PT
April 5th at 9:00-9:30 am MT/8:00-8:30 am PT
Please join through the Class Connect area of the online school (Parent Session).
On April 4th, all 5th grade students will see a new course called
"Understanding the Middle School Experience" on their plan.
This course will help you and your Learning Coach understand the changes
to your schooling platform as you move into 6th grade.
We encourage you to go through this course and ask Mrs. Whelan (email@example.com)
or Mrs. Hatrock (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions!
Thanks to the 2,800+ students, families, and guests who joined us at monthly events across our state in the 2018-19 school year!
It was wonderful to meet you and have fun with you! Whether it was at museums, pumpkin patches, bowling, skating, rock climbing or just playing board games, connections were made and friendships were formed.
We look forward to continuing monthly events in the upcoming school year.
We hope you will join us!
CONGRATULATIONS to the 173 graduating seniors of the Class of 2019!
We are excited to celebrate your graduations at ceremonies in Treasure Valley,
Southeast Idaho, and North Idaho in May.
Note: Collage images from past IDVA graduations.
Check out stories about Idaho Virtual Academy students in the news!