Statistically the unhealthiest food you can eat in Fuquay...
A test was done to see how bad their burgers are for you and these are the results:
- there is a 95% significant chance of gaining over five pounds just by eating one burger
- eating more than two of Howard's burgers a week increases the risk of gaining heart disease by more than 200%
- 3/4 of people who have eaten their burgers have developed clotted arteries
Why is this Logos?
- Statistics are given to show how bad the food is for you
- A graph is used to show the percentage of people who get clogged arteries from their food
- A picture is used to show what happens to your arteries when you eat their food