PRIDE OF THE TRIBE
SHS STAFF - Week of August 24 2020
Professional Dress Begins August 24th!
A great read on students and agency. Lots to consider when teaching F2F and remotely!
The Covid-19 course must be completed by Aug. 23rd. Turn in certificate to Nicki Nelson.
Nuts and Bolts
- Temperature Checks - Your temperature will be checked upon entry into the building beginning Monday, August 24th. Please enter the office upon arrival for a temperature check!
- Attendance - Be sure to follow directions completely for accurate attendance accounting.
- Tribe Time - Show Back to School PowerPoint for the next two-three days.
- Media Release - The student handbook states that you may make a video or voice recording for educational instruction purposes. I would still protect the identity of ALL students.
- Master Schedule - The master schedule has been revised and is in the SHS Faculty Folder.
- ATPE - ATPE forms are in your mailboxes. Please turn them into Nicki by Friday if you are interested in belonging to the organization.
- Website and Club pages - Please make sure your website and club pages are up-to-date.
- Goals - Please revisit your goals and/or create your goals in DMAC. There must be two goals (one centered around instructional practices and one centered around technology). Goals meeting will be scheduled over the next three weeks with your appraiser.
Make copies of the tally form below. It can also be found in the SHS Faculty Folder for future use.
PROFESSIONAL DRESS BEGINS AUGUST 24, 2020.
You may wear jeans on Friday if you wear a Sanger spirit shirt!
- First Day of School
- Volleyball @ Grandview, 5:00 PM
- Volleyball @ Ponder, 5:00 PM
- V Football @ Aledo, 7:30 PM
September 11 - Compliance Videos Due