6 Traits of Writing
- include topic sentences main ideas with transitions details with more sentences and conclusions
- Topic are green main ideas are yellow details are red conclusions are also green
- Combine short choppy sentences to make long smooth ones
- Use different lengths of sentences
- Edit using C.O.P.S.
- Use evaluation sheets and other sheets you worked on in class.
6 Traits of Writing- a photostory
The writing process
- Almost the same as brainstorming
- Get a topic
- use t-table
- Start writing
- Sometimes called a rough draft or a sloppy copy
- Fix mistakes
- Use C.O.P.S
- use green, yellow, and red.
- main ideas, topic, tell me more.
Core 4 topic sentences
- make 4 sentences that you what to you for your topic sentences
- number sentence, simple sentence, question, and situation stance
Main idea sentnces
Details/tell me more
- Information about the topic
- don't use a question